DISCLAIMER:

This information was gathered from sources including textbooks, medical journals, and pharmaceutical
reports, as well as interviews with athletes, steroid dealers, and medical experts. the author
assumes any liability for the information presented in this text. This blog is not intended to provide medical
advice. The purpose of this reference blog is only to provide a compendium of information for the reader, for entertainment purposes only. None of the information in this blog is meant to be applied.

get results with steroids now

welcome

welcome to our blog, we wish you enjoy a great body and healthy life

Saturday, April 23, 2011

sustanon 250 cycle (MASS)

sustanon 250 cycle (MASS)

Products: 15 mL 250 mg/mL Sustanon (testosterone blend)

All Weeks: Cholesterol Support: Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4g/day).
Estrogen Support: tamoxifen (20-40 mg/day) or anastrozole (.5-1 mg/day).

Comments: This mass building program is similar to the other testosterone cycles, but utilizes Sustanon 250, a form of blended testosterone more widely used in Europe and other regions outside the u.S.The total steroid dosage of this cycle is 3,750 mg, extremely close to the amount used in testosterone cycle #2. A similar level of cardiovascular strain and visible side effects are expected.

week---------------sustanon
1-------------------250mg
2-------------------250mg
3-------------------500mg
4-------------------500mg
5-------------------500mg
6-------------------500mg
7-------------------500mg
8-------------------500mg
9-------------------250mg

1 comment:

  1. Call it a midlife crisis or what you will but after 10 years of steroid soberness, I fell off the wagon at age 35. I felt my self just moping around , tired all the time , low libido so I picked up some testosterone enanthate and decadurabolin and plan on possibly permanentely taking testosterone for life. From what I hear if I just do regular blood tests I should be fine. I found this domestic steroid supplier www.steroid-science.com got my order 2nd day air everything looks good. Can't wait for this first testosterone injection come monday, I miss the feeling. Am I better off trying to get a doctor script? Even if I got a doctor prescription for testosterone though I hear they will only give me like 100mg of testosterone per week, is this true?

    ReplyDelete

your comments are welcome

safe steroids use